Amanda-Users

Re: Amanda users at LISA next week?

2004-11-15 01:50:57
Subject: Re: Amanda users at LISA next week?
From: "Brandon D. Valentine" <brandon AT dvalentine DOT com>
To: Frank Smith <fsmith AT hoovers DOT com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 00:44:08 -0600
On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 09:58:49AM -0600, Frank Smith wrote:
> Anyone else on the list planning on attending LISA in Atlanta
> next week?   It would be nice to be able to meet some of the
> people who's names I see on the list, and possibly have an
> unofficial BoF on Amanda to swap ideas and war stories.

I will be at the conference, though fairly busy so unsure of how much
time I will have for an Amanda pow-wow.  FWIW, Aeleen Frisch is
reportedly covering Amanda in her half-day Monday afternoon tutorial
"Beyond Shell Scripts: 21st-Century Automation Tools and Techniques"[0].
If you want to coordinate some sort of meetup I will try to make it.

[0] - http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa04/training/tutmon.html#m12

Brandon
--
Pseudo-Random Googlism:  election is ground zero in cultural wars