Amanda-Users

RE: Amanda not backing up Veritas file systems correctly

2004-05-27 21:24:10
Subject: RE: Amanda not backing up Veritas file systems correctly
From: Jason.Brooks AT windriver DOT com
To: paul.bijnens AT xplanation DOT com, Jason.Brooks AT windriver DOT com
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 17:19:38 -0700
Actually, I don't have those entries in /etc/vfstab.  I will give that a
try.

For future reference, in order to handle transient filesystems such as this,
it might be better off evaluating the output of "mount" rather than the
filesystem table.  Except I can't remember if it gives FS info.

Thanks for the reply...

--jason

Jason Brooks ~ (503) 641-3440 x1861
      Direct ~ (503) 924-1861
Email to: jason.brooks AT windriver DOT com
Twiki: http://twiki.wrs.com/do/view/Main/JasonBrooks

Senior Systems Administration Analyst
Wind River Systems
8905 SW Nimbus ~ Suite 255