Amanda-Users

RE: how to backup windows servers

2004-05-07 02:32:50
Subject: RE: how to backup windows servers
From: Bert_De_Ridder AT peopleware DOT be
To: Fernando Serto <fernando.serto AT memetrics DOT com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 08:30:29 +0200

Oh, now I see;

disklist should look like this :

<backuphostname> //taurus/backup high-tar
<backuphostname> //FALCON/Memetrics high-tar

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Bert De Ridder

PeopleWare NV - Head Office

Cdt.Weynsstraat 85
B-2660 Hoboken
Tel: +32 3 448.33.38
Fax: +32 3 448.32.66

PeopleWare NV - Branch Office Geel

Kleinhoefstraat 5
B-2440 Geel
Tel: +32 14 57.00.90
Fax: +32 14 58.13.25

http://www.peopleware.be
http://www.mobileware.be

Fernando Serto <fernando.serto AT memetrics DOT com>

07/05/2004 08:26

"'Bert_De_Ridder AT peopleware DOT be'" <Bert_De_Ridder AT peopleware DOT be>, Fernando Serto <fernando.serto AT memetrics DOT com>
cc
amanda-users AT amanda DOT org, owner-amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Subject
RE: how to backup windows servers

like this?

amanda@vectra:~$ smbclient -L taurus -U backup%backup@memetrics
OS=[Windows 5.0] Server=[Windows 2000 LAN Manager]

       Sharename      Type      Comment
       ---------      ----      -------
       IPC$           IPC       Remote IPC
       D$             Disk      Default share