Amanda-Users

DDS3 Auto loader on Solaris

2004-04-07 00:53:45
Subject: DDS3 Auto loader on Solaris
From: thamara AT jkcsworld DOT com
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 10:37:29 +0600

hello,

I'm a newbie to amanda and mtx. I'm running solaris 2.6(sprac). Want to
know how to configure the DDS3 autoloader to do backingup. I don't use any
commercial software. I need to use the 6 slots of  the cartridge for
different filesystem backups. Also does amanda support resuming or
continuing the backup to the next tape. Thanks for your time

Disclaimer and Confidentiality
This material has been checked for computer viruses and although none has
been found, we cannot guarantee that it is completely free from such
problems and do not accept any liability for loss or damage which may be
caused.  Please therefore check any attachments for viruses before using
them on your own equipment. If you do find a computer virus please inform
us immediately so that we may take appropriate action.
This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. The views expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender, and may not necessarily be
that of JKCS.