Amanda-Users

getting an index of what's backed up?

2004-04-05 10:04:56
Subject: getting an index of what's backed up?
From: pll+amanda AT permabit DOT com
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 10:02:23 -0400
Hi all,

Is there some way of getting an index of what's on a given tape?
I'm using the long DLE format to break down my file system into
smaller "disks" and am using 'exclude append' to exclude certain
things.  The mail report obviously tells me which "disks" were backed
up, but since these are pseudo-disks anyway, I'd like to see what
under each of them was backed up.

Is there a way to get the file listing for each disk?

Thanks,
--
Seeya,
Paul

GPG Key fingerprint = 1660 FECC 5D21 D286 F853  E808 BB07 9239 53F1 28EE