Amanda-Users

Re: AW: How do I use Amanda without tape/tapechanger ?

2004-02-12 15:51:04
Subject: Re: AW: How do I use Amanda without tape/tapechanger ?
From: Eric Siegerman <erics AT telepres DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 15:47:55 -0500
Veerrry interestink. :-)

  - Eric (who isn't actually German, despite my name)

--

|  | /\
|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics AT telepres DOT com
|  |  /
It must be said that they would have sounded better if the singer
wouldn't throw his fellow band members to the ground and toss the
drum kit around during songs.
        - Patrick Lenneau