Amanda-Users

Re: REQ packet is bogus: no program name

2004-01-01 05:09:51
Subject: Re: REQ packet is bogus: no program name
From: Paul Bijnens <paul.bijnens AT xplanation DOT com>
To: Christian Molière <christian.moliere AT wanadooportails DOT com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 11:05:05 +0100
Christian Molière wrote:

Hello,

~    I had a error message on amanda server :

forums-web /home lev 1 FAILED [unknown response: FORMAT ERROR IN REQUEST PACKET]

On the amanda client the error message in sendbackup debug file is :

REQ packet is bogus: no program name

No backup has done on the server during night. But when I tried to do a backup in the morning, I was able to do it.

in the other debug file, everything seems to be ok.
Is someone has an idea where does the problem come from ?

A space in a directory name? Or Include/exclude filename.

--
Paul @ Home