Amanda-Users

Re: Thanks!

2003-12-30 18:38:31
Subject: Re: Thanks!
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: jblackburn AT hirzel DOT com, amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:37:04 -0500
On Tuesday 30 December 2003 14:05, jessica blackburn wrote:
>Thanks to everyone that sent me helpful advice.  Amanda is up and
>running!
>
>Thanks!!
>
>jess

Great Jessica.  And I think you'll agree after a while that amanda
does do it right a large percentage of the time.  Its just that most
folks coming onto amanda the first time assume its some sort of a 'do
it by hand' operation, and start trying to bend amanda into doing it
their way.  But actually, its far better to just let amanda do her
thing,  Verify of course that she is doing it.

AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M
Athlon1600XP@1400mhz  512M
by Gene Heskett are: