Amanda-Users

Re: using less than one tape per run?

2003-12-30 17:55:36
Subject: Re: using less than one tape per run?
From: Scott Mcdermott <smcdermott AT questra DOT com>
To: Richard Bond <rbond AT gs.washington DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 17:53:44 -0500
Nevermind, I hadn't read the other message in the thread.  I
see the rationale, playing to the least common denominator
for being sure about the position and such...but surely some
overrides would be useful.  I just thought maybe there were
some already.

Anyways, the current strategy is probably "good enough" for
me for now.  Thanks for the explanation!

Cc amanda-users AT amanda DOT org on Tue 30/12 17:47 -0500: