Amanda-Users

Re: degraded mode

2003-12-12 09:27:50
Subject: Re: degraded mode
From: Brian Cuttler <brian AT wadsworth DOT org>
To: Joshua Baker-LePain <jlb17 AT duke DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:23:40 -0500 (EST)
Joshua,

I know this is a loaded question... but why do I have it in my
head that if there is no spool area dumps will run anyway (although
rather slowly) dumping directly to tape.

Did I just make that up or is/was there some truth to it ?
If that is a process, what is the proper term for it ?

We'll find the proper take and amflush - thank you.

                                                Brian