Amanda-Users

NT_STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND

2003-12-01 05:16:32
Subject: NT_STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND
From: "Fredrik Linder" <fredrik.linder AT cellpoint DOT com>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:56:07 +0100
Hello

I get a lot of NT_STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND when backing up via SAMBA.
This seems to occur when the file name contains special characters (swedish
åäö).

The fix posted earlier using "character set = ISO8859-1" does not seem to
work with amanda 2.4.4p1-1 - its amcheck says that it's not a configuration
keyword.

Any clue(s) of how to set this up this with "my" version of amanda?

---

And also, is there *any* way to be able to include spaces in the disklist?
As in:

localhost       "//mypc/c$/Document and Settings/"      hdd-gnutar

(this would be a helpful extension if no work-around exists :-)

Thank you
/Fredrik