Amanda-Users

AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!!

2003-11-14 15:51:40
Subject: AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!!
From: bonolotto_elgordo AT zwallet DOT com
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 21:36:23 +0100

LOTERIAS Y APUESTAS DEL ESTADO

BONOLOTTO Y PRIMITIVA-ELGORDO

C/GUZMAN EL BUENO,137

280009,MADRID,SPAIN

TEL:+34-670-545-282/ FAX:+34-645-564-045.

E-mail: bonolotto_elgordo AT zwallet DOT com.

 FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
 INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
 REF: LP/26510460037/03
 BATCH: 24/00319/IPD

 AWARD NOTIFICATION !!!!

 We are pleased to inform you of the release today, 14th Octobere 2003,of
the ELGORDO SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY/INTER-NATIONAL PROGRAMS held on the 6th
September ,2003.
 Your name attached to ticket number 025 11464992-750 with serial number
2113-05 drew the lucky number 3-18-19-30-32-39, which consequently won the
lottery in the 3rd category.

 You are therefore been approve for the lump sum pay out of ?uros
1,547,000.87 (One Million Five Hundred And Fourty Seven Thousand Eighty
Seven cents.) in cash credit to the file REF: LP/26510460037/03. This is
from a total prize of ?uros 26,299,000.00 share among the seventeen (17)
International winners in this category.

 CONGRATULATION!!!!

 Your fund is now deposited with a finance and insurance company, MAPFRE
SEGUROS. Due to the mixed up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep
this award a top secret from the public notice until your claim as been
processed and your prize money remitted to your account as this is a part of
our Security protocol to avoid double claiming award or unwarranted taking
advantage of this program by participants.

 All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
25,000 names from Australia, USA, Europe, Asia ,New Zealand, Middle-East
and South-North America .As part of our international promotions program,
which we conducted once in a year. We hope with a part of your prize, you
will take part in our end of the year high stake ?uros 300 Million
International Lottery.

 To file claim over your winning, please contact the issuing authority,
your prize claim agent, Mr. Julio Romero, (Foreign Service Manager) for
processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of
your choice. Tel: +34 -606-71-29-63. .Email: map_julioromero AT terra DOT es
..Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than the 14th
January, 2004. After this date all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

 Note: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every of your
correspondence with your agent.
 Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform your claims
agent as soon as possible.

 Please remember to ask for your prize claim certificate.
 Congratulation again from all members and staff for being part of our
promotion program.

Regards,
Anna  Lopez.