Amanda-Users

Amdump Mail Report - Description

2003-11-11 09:41:28
Subject: Amdump Mail Report - Description
From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <monitor AT oops.co DOT at>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:38:44 +0100
Hi, amanda-users,

I just talked to a customer about the various "times" in the Amanda
Mail Report.

There is the Estimate Time, Run Time, Dump Time, Tape Time ....

I understand them pretty well, but I would like to know if and where
the listed entries are described. (Would not hurt to see all the other
entries described as well, even if most of them are no-brainers)

For example, I only found out the meanings of Dump Time and Run Time
via web research (which lead me to some mail of Jon LaBadie asking a
similar question ... ;-) ).

I looked through some manpages, but could not find it ...

Thank you,
Stefan G. Weichinger
mailto:monitor AT oops.co DOT at