Amanda-Users

Re: amcheck timeout - dgram_recv timeouts...

2003-11-07 04:40:07
Subject: Re: amcheck timeout - dgram_recv timeouts...
From: "Martin" <ammail AT sebastian DOT nl>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 10:38:20 +0100
 Yes, I used to have the same problem. However, one day the problem
 disappeared and left me wondering what the cause of the problem was.
Haven't
 had any trouble since. Are you backing up to disk or tape? inetd.conf?
 services file?
 I remember updating TAR on one of the machines back then, but I guess that
 is not likely to be the solution