Amanda-Users

amrecover index problem

2003-11-04 17:25:28
Subject: amrecover index problem
From: "Mohammad Meskarian" <mohammad.meskarian AT mycom-int.co DOT uk>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 16:15:01 -0000

Dear All

 I have problem with amrecover and specially indexing.

 I got below error while try to do setdisk.

 AMRECOVER Version 2.4.4p1. Contacting server on mainb-1 ...

220 mainb-1 AMANDA index server (2.4.4p1) ready.

200 Access OK

Setting restore date to today (2003-11-04)

200 Working date set to 2003-11-04.

200 Config set to DailySet1.

200 Dump host set to mainb-1.

Trying disk /usr ...

amrecover> setdisk /etc

Warning: no log files found for tape DailySet11 written 2003-11-04

200 Disk set to /etc.

No index records for disk for specified date

If date correct, notify system administrator

amrecover>

 I have indexing enable inside the amanda.conf and also I have tar1.13.90  and Amanda version is 2.4.4p1.

 I check the Amanda is creating index file in correct location but the content of index file is little bit strange

 Below you can find sample of my index files

 07751743306/./

07751743306/./acct/

07751743306/./amanda/

07751743306/./ami/