Amanda-Users

Library Slots Missing

2003-11-04 12:54:52
Subject: Library Slots Missing
From: Stephen Lawrence <slawrence AT ucdavis DOT edu>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 09:13:44 -0800
Hello, I am trying to get amanda/mtx working with my Overland LibraryPro ATI-2 tape library on Redhat 9.0. It has 19 slots, but only 2 slots are showing up. Is there something else I need to do in /proc or something to enable the rest of the slots?

# mtx -f /dev/sg1 status
 Storage Changer /dev/sg1:1 Drives, 2 Slots ( 1 Import/Export )
Data Transfer Element 0:Full (Storage Element 1 Loaded):VolumeTag = BLA549
     Storage Element 1:Empty
     Storage Element 2 IMPORT/EXPORT:Empty

--
Stephen Lawrence Jr. - Programmer II
California Animal Health & Food Safety Laboratory System, UC Davis (530)-752-4614