Amanda-Users

This is important.

2003-11-03 09:06:04
Subject: This is important.
From: "Emeka Okadigbo." <oliobi AT hotmail DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 14:02:23 +0000
For your kind attention,

Please, this is a matter of urgency, this is because I need your help
and I need it very quickly too.

My name is Emeka Okadigbo, the son of  the son of the late exsenate president
of  Nigeria Dr.  Chuba Okadigbo who died  Thursday September 25, 2003   he died
as a result of teargas sprayed by the police in a rally held in kano on
Tuesday September 23, 2003.  (you can visit this website for more details
regarding my late father.
http://www.usafricaonline.com/chubaokadigbo.chido2003.html).I am contacting
you because of my need to deal with persons whom my family and I have
had no previous personal relationships.

Before the death of my father,  he called me and told me that he
deposited some huge amount of money totalling £3,000,000.00 in a security
company
in Europe. He also informed me that the reason why he is giving me this
information is because I was born out of wedlock and he knew my step
mother along with my step siblings will not want to share his wealth with me,
Because they did not like me from the first day they knew about my
existence. He also informed me that I should look for a reliable and
trustworthy person who will assist me in getting the funds out of the
security company and assist me in investing it.

Some few days after his death  I went to seek assistance from a close
friend of his who works in the Nigerian chambers of commerce and he informed
me that as a government official he is not allow to run a foreign account
and do international business. So he said the only help he can render me is
to look for a reliable foreigner who can assist me. It took a couple of
days before he came out with your name and contact.

This is why i am contacting you for assistance. My father also informed
me that i should not allow my step mother and siblings know about my
Inheritance from him. So please i will like you to keep this
confidential. It should be between me and you.

To show my preparedness and appreciation to carry-out this business
with you, 25% of the total sum will be your share and 5% commission of the
proceeds realized from the investment of this fund will also be yours I
need your full support and co-operation for the success of this transaction.

I plead with you to treat this issue confidential and urgent because my
life and future depends on this funds. I would want you to reach me through
my through my email address above if you are interested to assist me. I
sincerely will appreciate your response. All documentation regarding
the deposit of the funds are in my possession. It was handed over to me by
my father.

Right now I have  relocated to Europe until am able to get the funds out
of the security company.

I wait to hear from you. Thank you and remain blessed.

Best Regards,

Emeka Okadigbo.