Amanda-Users

Re: Amanda & Samba

2003-10-13 09:58:56
Subject: Re: Amanda & Samba
From: Archie Warnock <warnock AT awcubed DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:54:48 -0400
Martin wrote:
I have the same issue and what I do is create exclude lists for Windows
clients. That way you can exclude entire directories and certain files.
Specify them in amanda.conf . For example:

I'll give that a try. It would be a bit more convenient to have an "include" capability, since I know what directories have to be backed up (excluding all but the useful ones isn't quite as intuitive), but I can probably make this work.

Thanks.

--
Archie

-- Archie Warnock                       Internet: warnock AT awcubed DOT com
-- A/WWW Enterprises                    http://www.awcubed.com
--       As a matter of fact, I _do_ speak for my employer.