Amanda-Users

Re: DELL Powervault 132T

2003-09-26 12:48:49
Subject: Re: DELL Powervault 132T
From: Alexander Jolk <alexj AT buf DOT com>
To: Vicente Hernández <vhernandez AT veloxia DOT com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:46:58 +0200
> anyone has a DELL Powervault 132T working with AMANDA?

There has been a thread on this list just a few days ago, subject `Help
with Dell 132T'.  You should find it in the archives.  Quick summary: me
and Chris Weisiger are in the process of setting it up; so far, it seems
to work with mtx on Debian woody.  (Waiting for my cartridges so I can
kick it off.)  Also see the Amanda FAQ-o-matic for a tapetype
definition.

Alex

--
Alexander Jolk         /         BUF Compagnie
tel +33-1 42 68 18 28 /  fax +33-1 42 68 18 29