Amanda-Users

SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY NOTIFICATION

2003-09-20 14:55:54
Subject: SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY NOTIFICATION
From: "GLOBALNET PROMO LOTTERY" <globalglobenet AT whipmail DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 19:24:30 +0200
GLOBALNET LOTTERY PROMO,THE NETHERLANDS.
CROSSWIJK 200
1002 BS AMSTELVEEN,
THE NETHERLANDS.
TEL/FAX : +31-20-69-50-466.
FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT.

ATTN:

                 RE:SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY NOTIFICATION

WE are pleased to inform you that you have been entered into our GLOBAL NET
SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY /INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM which was held in Amsterdam, TUESDAY
the 9th of SEPTEMBER 2003.
Your name is attached to ticket number 025?11464992?750 with  Serial number
2113?05 in the third category.
The total amount involved in this lottery is $25.500.000(TWENTY FIVE MILLION
AND FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS ONLY).This amount will be shared among
the seventeen international winners in this category.
All participants have been selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
25,000 names from Asia, Australia,Africa, New zealand, Europe and North America
as part of our international promotions program which we conduct once every
year.

We will contact you if you are fortunate  to be among the seventeen lucky
winners.
Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform us through
our email address globalnetlottery04 AT netscape DOT net as soon as possible.
We the members of GLOBALNET LOTTERY wish you goodluck.
Thank you for being a part of our international lottery promotions program.

Best regards,
JAN KOOPMAN

(VICE PRESIDENT)