Amanda-Users

Problems to read a partition

2003-09-18 15:23:35
Subject: Problems to read a partition
From: Roberto Samarone Araújo (RSA) <rsa AT iesam.com DOT br>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:22:25 -0700
Hi,

    I'm using a Red Hat E.S. and a Debian Linux. The Debian is the server
and  Red Hat  the client. I configured and use the server to backup other
machines but, it can't backup the Red Hat client.

    When I tried to execute "amcheck Day", the system return me the message:

        "ERROR: server.com: [could not access sda2 (sda2): No such file or
directory.

        sda2 is my / partition. I have other and the server doesn't have
problem to access them.

                Does anyone could help me please ?

                        thanks,

                Roberto Samarone Araujo