Amanda-Users

China & Hong Kong Company Formation 1

2003-09-11 23:09:30
Subject: China & Hong Kong Company Formation 1
From: "china" <hk_cfm AT yahoo.com DOT cn>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:05:10 +0800
 Dear Ms./Mr.:

   We find the email address from the website.

   Let me introduce us as a leading company in China mainland
   and Hong Kong in company formation, each year we make over
   1000 companies.We have over 11 years'experience. We have
   excellent operation and management.Our offices are arranged
   around China mainland and Hong Kong: Beijing, Shanghai,
   Guangzhou, Shenzhen and each capital of provinces.

   Meanwhile we provide follow-up services, such as China
   factory implementation,virtual office,market information,
   finding market agency, chinese internet marketing, etc.

   We hope to cooperate with the company in the same track
   around the world for mutual development.We can give your
   best & surprices agency prices. Meanwhile, we can ask
   your services in trademark, company formation and other
   businessed.

   Our contacts:

   Mr.Allen Ling

   Phone: 86 755 26162613