Amanda-Users

Re: Who is radicalmedia.com ???

2003-09-05 12:24:19
Subject: Re: Who is radicalmedia.com ???
From: Jon LaBadie <jon AT jgcomp DOT com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 12:19:59 -0400
On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 09:58:50AM -0500, Michael D Schleif wrote:
> Michael D Schleif <mds AT helices DOT org> [2003:09:01:22:12:01-0500] scribed:
> > And, why are they re-sending post-spamassassin'd spam, that they
> > received from amanda mailing list, *BACK* through amanda mailing list?
> >
> > Who can stop this?

A good choice would be the list member who is doing the resends,
or his email administrator.

I've had the following correspondence with the former:

= Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 00:29:08 -0400
= From: Mark Abene <phiber AT phiber DOT com>
= To: Jon LaBadie <jon AT jgcomp DOT com>
= Subject: Re: amanda user mailing list "resends"
=
= Not my setup, CommuniGate's recommended setup.  This was a recent down-grade
= from sendmail by my client.  Please send me the most recent of these
= "transgressions" as a forward with full headers.
=
= Regards,
= -Mark
=