Amanda-Users

Re:Most Urgent

2003-08-30 00:25:10
Subject: Re:Most Urgent
From: "idsaraki" <idsaraki AT indiatimes DOT com>
To: <idsaraki AT indiatimes DOT com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 08:49:36 +0530

FROM :Alhaji Idris Saraki
N.D.D.C.HEAD QUARTERS
LAGOS -NIGERIA

ATTN:THE MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO

              STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sir,

I am the Chief Accountant of the Newly Constituted N.D.D.C.(Niger Delta Development Commission)

This commission was reconstituted in 1999 by the Federal
Government of Nigeria as a result of persistant agitation by youths in the Oil Producing States over resource control.

This commission received a budgetary allocation of US$3.15 Billion for Environmental Maintenance/ Management of Oil producing states for the 2002/2003 Fiscal Year.

In view of the present political situation in our country, I have agreed with my colleagues to withdraw the sum of US$80Million (Eighty Million U. S. Dollars) as an Over-Invoice of a contract we awarded for
Environmental Maintenance.All modalities to ensure a hitch-free transfer of this fund into your account through the officials of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and Federal Ministry of Finance have been properly worked out.

Note:  There is no risks or dangers involved. N/B:I have agreed with my colleagues that after the business, you should keep 30% of the total fund; my colleagues and myself will take 65% while the remaining  5% is mapped out to cover the international and
local expenses that might be incurred by both parties in the course of this transaction.

If this proposal interest you of which I hope it would, please forward to me immediately the followings by e-mail address above.

1. Full company's Name and Address
2. Private telephone and fax numbers
3. Your full bank name and address
4. Bank account number, account name, telephone and fax numbers

As soon as we receive the above information from you, we shall immediately file up applications for approvals and remittance follows.

NOTE: You must maintain the topmost confidentiality of this transaction because we are top civil servants who would not joke with our reputation.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Alhaji Idris Saraki.
(N.D.D.C- LAGOS)