Amanda-Users

FROM MR DUKE

2003-08-23 13:14:02
Subject: FROM MR DUKE
From: "DR SARAFI DUKE" <sarafiduke AT jojo DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 10:10:14 -0700

Dear Sir,

First, I must solicit your confidence in
thistransaction. This is by virtue of its nature as
aconfidential and top secret transaction Let me start
by introducing myself, my name is Sarafi Duke, I am the chief accountant,
treasury departmentin First Bank
Plc. I am writing to you based onprevailing
information I have of you, to solicit your assistance
in helping to receive large sum of money overseas. It
was resolved at the last Management Board Meeting of
First Bank Plc., to disburse all probate
accounts(accounts owned by deceased, awaiting claims)
thathave not been claimed. The beneficiary of
thisparticular account was a victim of the Lagos
boundill-fated Kenyan Airways flight KQ-430 plane
thatcrashed off the Atlantic Coast of Abidjan capital
ofCote d?Ivoire in West Africa on January 30, 2000.
Based on this resolution, the bank decided to
searchfor the next of kin (beneficiary) to this
account tono avail, all relevant and necessary
attempts to reachor identify either relatives or
friends of thedeceased failed; the attention of his
beneficiary/nextof kin was also sought through several
internationalgazette with no positive result The
management has decided to declare this money
asUNCLAIMED and subsequently disburse the money
amongstthe directors. In order to avert this
negativedevelopment, my trusted colleagues and I
havetherefore decided to contact to stand as next of
kinto this fund. All documents to enable you claim
thismoney will be legally and perfectly worked out in
yourname as the beneficiary to this fund. We have
securedfrom the PROBATE order of MADAMUS to locate any
of thedeceased beneficiary. So we are assuring you
that thisbusiness is safe and 100% Risk free provided
you arewilling to work on instructions. This Account
had a credit balance as at the end ofNovember 2001
worth Twenty Five Million United StatesDollars
(US$25,000,000). The other necessaryinformation will
be given to you after indication ofyour interest. I
must say at this point that your areaor field of
specialization will not be a hindrance tothis
arrangement. As soon as we receive acknowledgement to
receive thisfund on our behalf, we shall furnish you
with therelevant information that will facilitate
theremittance of this money to you.
Yours truly.
SARAFI DUKE

NB please send your telephone and fax number
and more sothe bank account you wish to lodge this
fund to.Thanks ,await your urgent respones.
please kindly reply me via private email address :sdduke AT eudoramail DOT com