Amanda-Users

URGENT ASSISTANCE

2003-08-16 11:31:36
Subject: URGENT ASSISTANCE
From: david tubman <morgen0024 AT hotmail DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:24:19 +0200
Dear friend,
My letter might come to you as a surprise but I request you go through
it patiently and understand why I decided to write without seeking for
your formal permission. My name is david Tubman, I am a grand son of
former President William Tubman(late) . I work under the present
President of Liberia - Mr Charles Taylor as an under secretary . I am wrting
this letter to you because of where we have found ourselves. You should
remember that the government of Liberia under President Charles Taylor,
has been having problems with the United Nations. Only last week, Mr
Taylor and some members of his cabinet were indicted in the War crime
tribunal in Sierra Leorne.As if that is not enough, the bank account of Mr
Taylor and some members of his cabinet have been frozen in Switzerland.
The asset of Liberian President incooperated with legal aid application
by the UN WAR CRIME TRIBUNAL in Sierra Leorne amount to 2.37billion
swiss francs or 1.54 billion euros. The tribunal indicted Taylor of
financial and military sponsor of two rebel groups in Sierra Leorne whlie
receiving raw diamonds which he sold and invested the profit in several
countries including Switzerland. Right now,because of this, indictment is
hanging on the neck of Mr.Taylor and some other government officials.
It is difficult for ther innocent officials to operate bank accounts and
invest in any business. So I want to solicite for your help as a
foreign partner to move our funds in The Netherlands. I need your help
because of this stigma which has been placed on my senior colleagues. Also I am
soliciting for your help because I do not know when this whole
investigation will be over.What we have collectively in The Netherlands is
$226.45M . If you can successfully help us to move all to safety, into
your account, we promise to give you 13% and any investment we make
,with the remaining amount, we shall alocate 2% to you. This transaction
is risk free because this is not drug money and we have documents to
prove it. Please treat this request with the utmost secrecy it deserves
even if you are not willing to help.Let me have your private
telephone,fax and address so that I can be able to contact you to discuss the
modalities of this transaction.  God bless,
Thanks,
david tubman