Amanda-Users

ATTENTION

2003-08-12 16:00:24
Subject: ATTENTION
From: "Francis Duru" <skymatues AT eudoramail DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:44:11 +0200
Dear Friend,

Greetings to you and your family. My name is Francis
Duru, one of the major marketer/exporter in crude
petroleum of Nigerian National Petroleum corporation.
I seek your assistance for partnership to execute
business of a great magnitude.

Before I go into details, I would like to hear from you first in other
to maintain the confidentiality needed in thisbusiness.
For a hint, it is about a state governor who was
kidnapped and murdered. Before the incident, he loaded
five boxes which was suddenly discovered to be united
states dollars and British pounds contents. His
intention was to off load this boxes in Swiss port to
be send to suisse bank in Switzerland.

As a matter of fact, I send out one box containing $18
Million US dollars, which I kept in a very secured
place in Accra Ghana. But I am not yet comfortable in
considering how committed I am with my work for
federal government of Nigeria. That is exactly the
reason why I needed your assistance to receive this
money for me and I will offer you 20% of it.Immediately you admit your interest
I would arrange with a courier servise that will deliver the box/money to you.
Furnish me with your address to receive this
box/money including a copy of your passport so that Ican have confidence in you.

Thanks and anxiously waiting for your response.

Francis Duru