Amanda-Users

RE: Amanda Printing error

2003-08-07 10:47:30
Subject: RE: Amanda Printing error
From: "Dege, Robert C." <robert.dege AT ngc DOT com>
To: "'amanda-users AT amanda DOT org'" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 07:43:55 -0700
When I originally compiled/installed amanda, I didn't have the LPRng rpm
installed.  As a result, amanda left LPRCMD and LPRFLAG undef.  Since the
compile, I have installed & configured printing.  Is there anyway to
implement it without have to re-run configure & re-install the amanda
binaries on my system??

(btw, thanks for the indepth info :)

-Rob