Amanda-Users

Re: SuperDLT-320 Tapetype

2003-07-25 12:44:52
Subject: Re: SuperDLT-320 Tapetype
From: "Joshua D. Bello" <josh AT nextrials DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:42:31 -0700
On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 03:18:02PM -0700, Joshua D. Bello wrote:
> Greetings!  I am writing to find a good tapetype definition for a
> SDLT-160/320 changer that we have just purchased.  I found no definitions in
> the FAQ-O-Matic or list archives.  Thanks in advance!

Well I bit the bullet and ran amtapetype on this drive.  For the benefit
of anybody else out there who has this drive type (and to save you the
40 hours it took for me to run amtapetype!!!), here are my results:

define tapetype unknown-tapetype {
     comment "just produced by tapetype prog (hardware compression off)"
     length 153794 mbytes
     filemark 13 kbytes
     speed 2377 kps
}

--
Joshua D. Bello <josh AT nextrials DOT com>
Systems Administrator