Amanda-Users

amstatus : amflush error message

2003-07-18 11:05:29
Subject: amstatus : amflush error message
From: Nicolas Ecarnot <nicolas.ecarnot AT accim DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:18:04 +0200
Hello,

I'm just beginning to discover amanda, and yes, the setup and the tests are
long and hard.
Well, I have almost one month to do them, and I hope I will be able to get some
help :o)

Ok, what I'd like to do now is that :
- each day, a full backup
- I have a tape for every working day, from monday to thursday
- for now, let's keep it simple and do that.

Ok, so here's what I've set up, amongst other things :

dumpcycle 0
runspercycle 0
tapecycle 5 tapes
autoflush yes

I've labeled two tapes.
I've run amdump on two of them, and now, when I launch
amstatus DailySet1
I get this message :
/var/log/amanda/DailySet1/amflush: No such file or directory at /usr/local/sbin/
amstatus line 107.

In my directory /var/log/amanda/DailySet1/ I have two amflush.1 and .2 but no
amflush.

What does this mean ?
I can I correct this ?

Thank you.