Amanda-Users

printf %f resolution in amreport

2003-07-05 10:33:18
Subject: printf %f resolution in amreport
From: Jon LaBadie <jon AT jgcomp DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 10:26:33 -0400
Looking at a nightly report I see some of the values being printed
with a single decimal place that I would prefer no decimal places.
Like dump rate, tape rate, compression.

While thinking about it I recalled my reports used to be the way
I would like.  Sure enough, on Feb 15 2002, the behavior of my
reports changed.  No version change (2.4.2), that came much later.
Looking still further back, on Dec 26 2000, the behavior changed
from a single decimal to no decimals.

Gee, holiday gifts, Xmax and Valentines :)

But I can't determine what I did to effect those changes.
Did I actually go into the source of reporter.c and change
the fprintf statements or is there a configuration setting?

 JG Computing
 4455 Province Line Road        (609) 252-0159
 Princeton, NJ  08540-4322      (609) 683-7220 (fax)