Amanda-Users

AW: AW: backup of directorys

2003-07-01 06:23:38
Subject: AW: AW: backup of directorys
From: Jörn Rübel <JRuebel AT itprotect DOT de>
To: "Paul Bijnens" <paul.bijnens AT xplanation DOT com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:20:48 +0200
i don't backup nfs-mounts anywhere. the /data/any-directory is owned by www and
all needed suid-bits are set. at the moment i also backup the complete /etc
directory without any problems. on other machines with the same configuration
and the rights 770 on the /data/any-directory i can backup it with the
additional group users for amanda.

any other ideas?