Amanda-Users

Re: mrb

2003-05-10 12:30:29
Subject: Re: mrb
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: "amanda-users" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 12:25:02 -0400
On Sat May 10 2003 18:28, yildiz wrote:

A bunch of html only spam from the usual source, hotmail, which
I've clipped, along with the senders no doubt bogus hotmail
address.  Seriously folks, I had hotmail in my black hole list for
years, but took it out because I had relatives using it recently.
Several of the mailing lists I'm on run messages thru a filter that
adds spam test result lines to the header, and which one can use to
throw away the spam if you want to setup the filters.

Can the amanda listserver not do a similar marking operation on its
thruput?

AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M
Athlon1600XP@1400mhz  512M
by Gene Heskett are: