Amanda-Users

Re: Storagetek

2003-03-26 14:24:55
Subject: Re: Storagetek
From: Eric Sproul <esproul AT ntelos DOT net>
To: Otavio Fernando Moraes <moraes AT microcity.com DOT br>
Date: 26 Mar 2003 12:50:03 -0500
On Wed, 2003-03-26 at 09:26, Otavio Fernando Moraes wrote:
> Hi,
> Does anybody have any idea of how to setup the Library StorageTek L20 (with
> Quantum SDLT 320) to work with Amanda?

Otavio,
I'm not using that particular library, but I'm using SDLT-320 drives, so
if you need a tapetype definition, let me know.

Without knowing the OS you're using, we're not going to be able to tell
you much.  I'm having good results under Linux with the mtx program to
control the library, and having AMANDA use the chg-zd-mtx glue script.

Cheers,
Eric