Amanda-Users

Re: OS X Client slow estimate phase

2003-03-24 07:37:19
Subject: Re: OS X Client slow estimate phase
From: rwk AT americom DOT com
To: paul.bijnens AT xplanation DOT com
Date: 24 Mar 2003 10:52:13 -0000
Thank you for that fine and detailed explanation...

My understanding is that hfstar is derived from gnutar, so I would
assume it preserves the gnutar behavior of not reading the files.

Does anyone know what happened to the "estimate" code for OS X?

It sounds like this could help a lot, and in my case, accuracy of the
estimate is not much of an issue...

Thanks again,
Dick