Amanda-Users

Re: Fw: Error while running amcheck/amdump

2003-03-17 09:48:43
Subject: Re: Fw: Error while running amcheck/amdump
From: "Madhvi Gokool" <madhvin AT yahoo DOT com>
To: "Paul Bijnens" <paul.bijnens AT xplanation DOT com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:56:31 +0400
The /dev/hda6 mountpoint is /
I have added the mount point to the disklist file . The dumptype was set to
tar and then dump. amcheck detected no errors on the client host.
When amdump was run , a level 0 dump was done on /dev/hda6 ( as seen in
/etc/dumpdates).
If I put back hda6 in the disklist, amcheck gives me the same error reported
below.
Why can't /dev/hda6 be backed up ??? A manual dump of the latter on the
client works.

Thanx in advance
Madhvi