Amanda-Users

Re: amdump problem but amcheck is ok...

2003-03-16 06:21:15
Subject: Re: amdump problem but amcheck is ok...
From: Reidar Nordin <reidar AT tedk DOT com>
To: Paul Bijnens <paul.bijnens AT xplanation DOT com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 10:37:39 +0100
Hi, and thanks!
I changed from files to directories but that did not solve my problem....
BUT, it probably solved my future and coming problem :-))
I got desperate when I did not understand the problem, and changed the
dumporder, commented out the changer file entrys, and a few other "minor"
things and now it seems that I atleast got this part working...

\\Reidar