Amanda-Users

RE: Mtx and chg-zd-mtx

2003-03-03 14:26:33
Subject: RE: Mtx and chg-zd-mtx
From: "Pablo Jejcic" <pablo.jejcic AT smartweb.rgu.ac DOT uk>
To: "'Joshua Baker-LePain'" <jlb17 AT duke DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:38:55 -0000
A little more information. I f I put one tape in the last slot, then the
chg-zd-mtx -info show the right values, but if I change it back to another
slot, then it stop working again, and show the number of the last slot use,
for example, if I put the last tape into slot 7 I receive:

1 7 1
 and if I put the last one into 6 I receive:

1 6 1

Any thoughts?

Kind Regards.
  _____

Pablo Jejcic
Smartweb Senior system Administrator
School of Computing - Robert Gordon University
pablo.jejcic AT smartweb.rgu.ac DOT uk
T:44-(0)1224-262797
F:44-(0)1224-262790
  _____

``The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
And if you really don't like all the standards you just have to wait another
year until the one arises you are looking for.''
A. Tanenbaum, ``Introduction to Computer Networks'

  _____