Amanda-Users

Re: Amanda, multiple tape drives, and native restores

2003-02-10 10:07:57
Subject: Re: Amanda, multiple tape drives, and native restores
From: Brian Cuttler <brian AT wadsworth DOT org>
To: Frank Smith <fsmith AT hoovers DOT com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:26:45 -0500 (EST)
I'd second Frank (Smith)'s idea.

With our 2nd jukebox and LTO drives I'd much prefer to use
a single amanda config rather than the current config, designed
to utilize both drives at the same time (no matter how well it
is working) of 2 amanda configs, one for local and one for remote
disks, running _concurrently_ on the same processor.