Amanda-Users

Alternitif Bitkisel kanser ilaci Carctol Alternative Cancer Healing

2003-01-30 05:52:01
Subject: Alternitif Bitkisel kanser ilaci Carctol Alternative Cancer Healing
From: carctol2005 AT yahoo DOT com
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 12:14:14 +0200
Eger kemoterapi yada radyoterapinin  yan etkileri ile bogusan bir yakininiz
varsa, üzülmeyin ancak bitkisel kanser ilaci Carctol'u yakindan tanimak için
zaman ayirarak asagidaki link'e tiklayin.
http://www.kanser-tedavisi.com
Listeden adinizin silinmesini istiyorsaniz a_cengiz2002 AT yahoo DOT com  a bos
e posta yollayin. Tesekkürler

Hello, if you have got an acquaintance or a friend who is  suffering from the
side effects of chemotherapy, please visit the site below to see the truths
about alternative herb cancer medicine Carctol.
http://www.kanser-tedavisi.com/English_homepage.html
If you wish to be removed from our list, please send us an email at this
address  bilgi AT kanser-tedavisi DOT com   so that we may remove your name.
Thank you.