Amanda-Users

Upgraded tape server, now lot's of "broken pipes"

2003-01-17 11:07:11
Subject: Upgraded tape server, now lot's of "broken pipes"
From: stan <stanb AT awod DOT com>
To: "amanda; amanda users lisr" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:29:41 -0500
I'm in the process of upgrading my Amanda machine from an older HP-UX
machine to a new faster FreebSD machine. Lot's of machines that used to
back up fine ae now failing with the following:

sendbackup: spawning "/usr/sbin/dump" in pipeline
sendbackup: argument list: "dump" "0usf" "1048576" "-" "/dev/rdsk/cEd4s0"
index tee cannot write [Broken pipe]
error [/usr/sbin/dump returned 3]

>From the sendbackup debug file on the client.

Any sugestiosnas to where to go from here?

neither liberty nor safety."
                                                -- Benjamin Franklin