Amanda-Users

Re: Exabyte VXA - 2

2003-01-08 11:51:14
Subject: Re: Exabyte VXA - 2
From: "Jonathan S. Keim" <jon AT christianity DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: 08 Jan 2003 11:04:05 -0500
I've been pretty happy with it in the short time I've been using it.  It
had about the right stats in terms of price/GB, and so far have had no
trouble.  Here's the tapetype entry I've been using:

define tapetype VXA-2 {
    comment "produced by tapetype program 12/09/2002"
    length 67593 mbytes
    filemark 2621 kbytes
    speed 5432 kps
}

Jon

--
Jonathan S. Keim <jon AT christianity DOT com>
Christianity.com