Amanda-Users

Re: driver: FATAL schedule line 8: syntax error

2002-09-04 08:57:54
Subject: Re: driver: FATAL schedule line 8: syntax error
From: Joshua Baker-LePain <jlb17 AT duke DOT edu>
To: Jordi Vidal <jordivi AT wtransnet DOT net>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 08:46:48 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 4 Sep 2002 at 12:02pm, Jordi Vidal wrote

> Lines 8-17 in schedule shows extrange data at the end (0 0 1634944303).
> Removing these disks in the
> disklist is the only way to backup the others disks.
>
> I run amanda-2.4.2p2, smbclient is 2.2.4, I use a wrapper for smbclient to
> display a winpopup in
> the clients, so users have the chance to close outlook (to backup their
> oulook.ps file).

Grepping through my archives, this issue came up at the end of last year
with, unfortunately, no on-list resolution.  ISTR the thinking was that it
was an actual bug.  Can you try 2.4.3b4 and see if that fares any better?

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
Department of Biomedical Engineering