Amanda-Users

Re: Reference list of users

2002-08-23 17:35:37
Subject: Re: Reference list of users
From: Frank Smith <fsmith AT hoovers DOT com>
To: Toni Schlichting <toni AT schlichting DOT net>, amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 16:24:27 -0500
Try http://amanda.sourceforge.net/fom-serve/cache/319.html or follow
the links from www.amanda.org to the FAQ-O-Matic, Miscellaneous,
"Who is using Amanda".

Or browse the archives and see who is answering questions.

Good luck,
Frank

--On Friday, August 23, 2002 22:45:08 +0200 Toni Schlichting <toni AT schlichting
DOT net> wrote:

Hi all,

I proposed to the management of "Schön-Kliniken" (A hospital in Germany) to use
Amanda for the backup of a UNIX network and got in return the question whether I could provide
a few of reference users to prove, that amanda is able to do the job. Of
course I could not.

Can anybody of you provide me with a list of reference installations for amanda?

Best Regards

Toni Schlichting

http://www.schlichting.net
e.mail toni AT schlichting DOT net

--
Frank Smith                                                fsmith AT hoovers
DOT com