Amanda-Users

Re: amrecover help

2002-08-22 13:54:44
Subject: Re: amrecover help
From: Gene Heskett <gene_heskett AT iolinc DOT net>
To: maustin AT otsys DOT com, amanda-users <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:36:16 -0400
On Thursday 22 August 2002 12:54, Matthew M. Austin wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>I am still looking for help with the issue outlined here:

>thanks,
>
>-Matthew
>
>PS I'll monitor replies to the list via yahoo groups web
> interface.

I tried to get to the message, but all I could get was yahoo's
popups, about 2 or 3 dozen of them because they refuse to close.

You want help, fire up a real email agent and subscribe to the list
please.  In the meantime what I could see looks like a perms
problem.  OTOH, it looks like you have that covered.  But please,
do join the list, its relatively clean.

AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M
Athlon1600XP@1400mhz  512M