Amanda-Users

Re: amrecover

2002-08-20 12:07:00
Subject: Re: amrecover
From: Scott Sanders <ssanders AT conceptsdirectinc DOT com>
To: m.schneider AT dasgip DOT de
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:43:35 -0600
Glad that helped. By default Amanda doesn't keep indexes, though it would seem
to make sense to, I guess to keep from filling disk space. Anyway if you look at
the amanda.conf and go to where the global dumptype is defined you can just
uncomment 'index yes'. Or you can just add it to individual dumptypes if you
only want indexes for some of your dumps.