Amanda-Users

Re: tapeless with amanda-242-tapeio problem

2002-08-14 04:52:42
Subject: Re: tapeless with amanda-242-tapeio problem
From: Stelar <stelarinc AT inbox DOT lv>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 16:42:42 +0800
I still can't get it ok, so I changed the /usr/lib/amanda/chg-multi script,
and comment out:

$MT $MTF $device rewind >> $logfile 2>&1

So amanda wouldn't rewind and get an error, and thus affect the slotempty
variable.

Is this ok?  Seems that the tapes are being labelled correctly.....But I don't
know what's the consequences.  Currently I'm testing what will happen.....

If I'm wrong to comment out the chg-multi script, can anyone tell me what to
do?