Amanda-Users

Changing the number of tapes in the middle of a backup schedule

2002-08-09 15:31:06
Subject: Changing the number of tapes in the middle of a backup schedule
From: Bryan H <nve_this AT yahoo DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 12:13:05 -0700 (PDT)

I have my backup running with just 3 tapes right now.  I am trying to get some more tapes but these DLT IV tapes are expensive, so can I add tapes to the middle of a run if I get them later?  Thanks.

-Bryan

P.S.  Thanks Chris for the heads up on the FAQ-O-Matic on AMANDA.org.  Found the tape configuration while I was waiting for the response email.

Do You Yahoo!?