Amanda-Users

amlabel uses wrong tape drive

2002-08-07 16:51:13
Subject: amlabel uses wrong tape drive
From: "David L. Aldridge" <dlac AT aldridge DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 15:36:58 -0500
I have a DLT changer with two drives.  I am trying to set up for two
separate runs under two separate config profiles.

I am labeling Slot 1 - 5 under Profile 1 which uses the tape device
nsa0.
I am trying to label Slot 6 - 10 under Profile 2 which uses the tape
device nsa1.

amlabel insists on using nsa0 from both profiles.  This makes it
imposible to label the tapes for Profile 2.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Dave
--
David L. Aldridge
The Aldridge Company 713-403-9150 (fax: 713-621-1826)