ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SPP licensing/included with SP Extended Edition/Suite?

2018-04-30 11:33:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SPP licensing/included with SP Extended Edition/Suite?
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 15:32:46 +0000
Del,

We would like details on SPP licensing costs but can't find anyone from IBM
to talk $$$$ and our license renews in 60-days.

Can you help?

Zoltan Forray
Spectrum Protect (p.k.a. TSM) Software & Hardware Administrator
VMware Administrator
Xymon Administrator
VCU Computer Center
zforray AT vcu DOT edu - 804-828-4807